The WellSky Foundation hosts special events to raise funds to support its mission of enabling whole-person care. The money raised provides vital funding to organizations that address socioeconomic barriers to health including housing, food insecurity, transportation, and isolation. Together, we are connecting people to resources that increase opportunities for lasting health and wellness.
Participate in WellSky Foundation events
Join the WellSky Foundation at our first-ever virtual wellness event: Change Starts Here. This virtual event will bring together a group of renowned and highly sought-after wellness experts and fitness instructors covering a variety of topics and workouts. Together, we’ll learn about the importance of giving back, self-care, and sharing healthy habits with the next generation of changemakers.
For one week, you will:
- Receive relevant and practical content daily. With segments averaging only 30 minutes, we make it easy for you to prioritize wellness within your busy schedule.
- All content is available on demand – watch each session live or view recordings at your convenience.
- Learn from 10 experts presenting on topics including nutrition, body awareness, mental health, and more.
- Access a variety of 12 fitness sessions ranging from beginner to advanced levels.
- Take small steps toward improving or sustaining your and your family’s health and wellness during these unprecedented times from the comfort of your home.
Give wellness, gain wellness
Your participation in this event will support the life-changing work of organizations fighting socioeconomic barriers to sustainable health and wellness. This past year has made us more aware than ever of communities facing isolation, a lack of safe housing, limited access to healthy food, and transportation barriers. The WellSky Foundation and its partners are breaking down these social barriers to build thriving communities.
Become an Ambassador to amplify the fight against systemic inequities in health and wellness
Get involved in Change Starts Here by joining our official Ambassador program. As an ambassador, you’ll spread the word about this event, invite people in your network to attend, and help us raise funds to support vulnerable populations in the process. Ready to become an Ambassador or have questions? Learn more and get started here: